What better way is there for you to start your day then with a couple yummy and healthy cookies and a glass of organic milk? These fruity cookies are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 1/4 cup or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of organic 100% apple juice
- 1 1/4 cups of real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of organic mashed apricots
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups of barley flour
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the baking soda and salt. Slowly stir in the barley flour and oatmeal. Stir well to get all the ingredients combined.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop cookie dough onto the pans by rounded teaspoons.
- Bake for 15 minutes, cool for 5 minutes then serve.