Berries are full of antioxidants and are a great way to start out your day. The coconut oil provides healthy fat that will keep you full for a long time. Any frozen berries you have on hand can be used as a substitute in this recipe. Another healthy sugar alternative could also be used instead of honey if you prefer.
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 a cup of frozen organic raspberries
- 1/2 a cup of frozen organic blueberries
- 1/2 a cup of frozen organic blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pour orange juice and water into a blender.
- Add berries, honey and coconut oil into the blender.
- Mix until the smoothie is smooth and pour into a glass.