Salmon is a healthy alternative to bacon or sausage and is full of protein and omega 3 fatty acids. Use this to make a sandwich with some whole wheat English muffins, or your own homemade biscuits.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of chopped organic red onion
- 2 large organic free range egg whites, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ounce of smoked salmon
- 1 sliced organic tomato
- 1 whole wheat English muffin or homemade biscuit
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add onion and cook until brown.
- Add egg whites and salt to the skillet and cook until the eggs are set.
- Layer eggs , salmon, and tomato on a biscuit or muffin and serve.