These easy chicken wraps are perfect for a quick and healthy lunch. Wrap them in plastic and store in the fridge for an easy grab lunch, or pack one or two for the road.
- 4 skinless organic free range chicken breasts
- 1/4 a cup of reduced fat presto
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 4 organic sun dried tomatoes
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Heat a pan on medium heat and melt coconut oil.
- Place the chicken breasts between plastic wrap and pound them until they are about 1/2 an inch thick. Season them to taste.
- Place chicken in pan and cook until brown on both sides.
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and mix with presto.
- Place a tortilla on each plate. Divide the chicken mixture on each of the wraps.
- Top the wraps with a sun-dried tomato and a slice of cheese.
- Close the wrap and serve.