Dip carrots into a healthy and refreshing ginger sauce to kill your afternoon cravings. Store extra dip in the fridge and pull it out when you need a snack.
- 1 batch of organic carrots
- 1 cup of organic almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of organic lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger root
- Peel, wash, and slice the carrots into dipping-size strips.
- Mix almond butter, juice, honey, and ginger in a bowl.
- Dip carrots into the almond mixture.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.