Avocados are a well-known superfood with plenty of healthy fat and nutrients. Make this great meal to impress your family and friends.
- 4 fillets of fresh caught cod
- Juice of 2 1/2 organic lemons
- Himalayan salt
- Dried herbs
- 2 organic avocados, peeled and cored
- 1/2 of a green chili, chopped
- 1 organic mango peeled and cubed
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Pour some water into a baking dish and put the cod in it. Pour the lemon juice over the cod and season with salt and herbs. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Put the remaining ingredients except the mango in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place the cod onto serving dish and pour the avocado sauce over it. Garnish with mango and serve hot.