These quick wraps are great lunchbox filler that can be made ahead. Experiment with different flavors by adding different vegetables to the wrap.
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons of fresh chopped mint
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup of chopped organic red peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- Mix the mint and cheese in a bowl.
- Heat the tortillas in the oven or microwave.
- Spread the cheese mix evenly on the four tortillas.
- Divide the peppers evenly on top of the cheese.
- Wrap the tortillas up and store in fridge or serve.