Combine the great flavors of herbs and garlic with organic chicken for a white pizza no one can beat. Make homemade dough, or buy some whole-wheat or gluten free dough. This pizza can be customized easily by adding your favorite herbs, cheeses, and veggies.
- 1 Pound of refrigerated pizza dough
- Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose whole wheat flour
- 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper
- 3/4 a cup of organic milk
- 1/2 a cup of grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon of cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups of roasted chicken organic breasts, shredded
- 1/4 cup of a diced organic onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place dough into a bowl coated with coconut oil and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add garlic. Cook, stirring constantly for 30 seconds then add flour and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add milk and stir mixture with a whisk. When milk bubbles, remove from heat.
- Add cheese and stir until it melts.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal and roll dough out on it. Spread the white sauce over the pizza.
- Top with chicken and herbs and serve fresh or freeze.