Almonds reduce the risk of heart attack, help to build strong bones and provide healthy fat. Serve these tasty treats with a salad or keep a handful in a baggy for an all the go snack.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 organic free range egg white
- 2 cups of almonds
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in a bowl. Beat the egg white in a separate bowl.
- Mix the almonds in the egg white then dip in the powder mix.
Bake the almonds for 15 minutes, stir around and bake another 10 minutes