Not your traditional egg rolls, these breakfast treats are actually wraps made with eggs and filled with sausage. Super quick and easy to make, these grab and go breakfast wraps are perfect for any protein craver.
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 cups of cooked organic sausage
- 2 cups of organic tomato sauce
- Desired seasoning
- Fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat your broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs together with 2 tablespoons of water and desired seasoning,
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt coconut oil in it.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of the egg mix onto the pan and roll the pan around so the egg covers the entire bottom. Cook for 2 minutes then place the sheet of egg on the parchment paper. Repeat with all of the egg mixture.
- Place a few sliced pieces of the sausage on top of the egg wraps.
- Roll the eggs up and pour tomato sauce on top.
- Sprinkle the tops of the rolls with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.