Combine berries with salad greens, cheese and chicken for a yummy and filling summertime salad. This healthy recipe is full of vital nutrients your body craves.
- 1 tablespoon of pecans
- 3 cups of organic baby spinach
- 1/2 a cup of organic strawberries
- 1/2 a cup of organic blueberries
- 1 organic yellow tomato, sliced
- 2 purple organic radishes, sliced
- 1 grilled organic chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup of sliced organic strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of orange zest
- 1/2 a teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoon of organic Greek yogurt
- Pinch of sea salt
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Toast almonds on a 400 degree oven for 3 minutes.
- Chop the chicken breast into small chunks.
- Put almonds, chicken and remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy.