Here is a great alternative to potato chips. Beets are high in vitamins and minerals. If you don’t have any beets, any root vegetable works fine.
- 1 pound of organic beets
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, pepper and other desired seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash, peel, and slice the beets into thin pieces. These will become thinner when they bake.
- Put the beat slices in a bowl and add seasoning and oil. Toss well to combine.
- Arrange the chips on a baking sheet so they do not overlap, bake for 10 minutes, flip and bake for 10 minutes on the other side. Best if served warm.