These healthy homemade chips g well with salsa or dip and are super easy to make. Use pita bread instead of tortillas for a thicker chip.
- 4 whole grain or brown rice tortillas
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Sea salt, pepper, and desired seasonings to taste
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 triangle pieces.
- Arrange the chip pieces on a baking sheet without overlapping them
- Drizzle the chips with olive oil and season as desired.
- Bake for 5 to 15 minutes on each side until they become crispy.