Mix some tasty magnesium filled sunflower seeds with gooey heart-healthy apricots and chocolate for a great healthy snack. Make a big batch of these and store them in the fridge fro an anytime bite to eat.
- 1 cup of dried organic apricots
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of organic sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of dark chocolate
- Pour the apricots, seeds, and oats in a large bowl.
- Slowly melt dark chocolate in the microwave or in a saucepan pour over the seed mixture.
- Mix the chocolate in well so the ingredients stick together.
- Drop by spoonful’s onto wax paper and place in the fridge until hardened.