This super easy main-course dinner combines great nutrients from scallops and cucumbers. Scallops are full of protein, which means this meal will keep you full all evening long.
- 2 pounds of dried packed organic sea scallops
- 2 organic cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh dill
- 4 tablespoons of organic butter
- Clean scallops and remove muscle. Season scallops as desired.
- Peel the cucumber and slice into thin slices.
- Heat a skillet on high heat and melt oil. Cook the scallops in batches, 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the scallops from the pan and cook the cucumbers. Sauté for 4 minutes until they are brown.
- Mix the cucumbers and scallops together. Season with salt, pepper and dill then add butter before serving.