This salad is a just right for a side or main dish for lunch. Quinoa is a complete protein and adds texture to this nutritious summer lunch.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1/4 a cup of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 a cup of lemon juice
- 3 organic diced tomatoes
- 1 organic diced cucumber
- 2 bunches of organic diced green onions
- 2 organic carrots, grated
- 1 cup of fresh organic parsley, chopped
- Bring water to a boil in a pan. Add salt and quinoa. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let set until cool.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the quinoa to the other mixture and stir well. Store in the fridge or eat right away.