This is the ultimate any-ingredient healthy meal. Use any combination of meat and vegetables for a great dinner. Some meat choices to try are shrimp, shellfish, free range chicken, organic pork, or grass-fed beef. Make a different version each week to add variety to your diet.
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated
- 4 cups of any organic vegetables chopped to bite size
- 1 pound of any meat or tofu chopped to bite size
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Juice from 1/2 of an organic lime
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 a cup of vegetable, beef,, fish, or chicken broth
- Prepare the rice and set it aside.
- Put half of the oil in a deep skillet on high heat. Cook vegetables in the skillet until almost done.
- Add garlic and ginger to the vegetable mix and combine well.
- Turn the heat down slightly and add the remaining ingredients to the pan. Cook for a few minutes just to heat.
- Serve when warm.